Sometimes an easy meal is the best way to nourish yourself. This soup takes about 10 minutes total, from prep to serve. The colour is gorgeous, the taste is superb, and the nutrients are DENSE! This soup makes a great lunch or light dinner. If you want something with it – the soup also pairs well with a veggie burger/sandwich, crackers, toast, or heck even a veggie pizza if you’re feeling it! 🙂
Red Pepper Carrot Corn Soup
- 3/4 cup frozen corn
- 1-2 red peppers, chopped and de-seeded (depending on how much you like red pepper) 🙂
- 1 small carrot, rinsed and chopped
- 1 large clove garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup coconut milk (or plant based milk)
- Combine all ingredients into a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a small sauce pan, heat for about 5 minutes, or until hot/very warm.
- Serve and enjoy!
Serves 1 or 2 as an appetizer.
This recipe was made by me!