Super delicious, easy to make, and great snacking on the go! It can easily be customized – add some cayenne, turmeric, oregano,
- 1/2 an avocado
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Frozen Grated Lemon to taste
- Dried Basil/Lemon Basil (optional)
- Cut your avocado in half. Transfer the pit to the side you aren’t using. If you’re using both, disgard pit.
- With a fork, “mash” your avocado. (run your fork back and forth, push and be a tough rough. mash it up!)
- Clear a spot in the middle of the avocado, with just a thin layer on the bottom, and add your salt, pepper and basil.
- Continue mashing until evenly mixed.
- Top with grated lemon.
Serves 1 per 1/2 avocado minimum. (ie. 1 full avocado could serve 2 people, but if you’re extra hungry, eat both sides!)