Smoothies and juices are great for first thing in the morning (and pretty well any other time of the day before supper.) It’s quite easy to make this smoothie – you only need three ingredients and about five minutes! Perfect for when you’re running late. 😀
Melemon Mint Smoothie
- 1/8th regular watermelon, or 1/3 mini watermelon
- 1/2 tsp frozen grated lemon
- 1/4 tsp dried mint (or 2 sprigs fresh!)
- Blend ingredients until smooth.
- Enjoy! Keep refrigerated and consume within 12 hours. Some settling is natural, give it a good shake once in a while.