If you want some deliciousness in a hurry – look no further than this BOMB smoothie! I bought a honeydew melon from spud – but for some reason, they sent me a half melon, covered in plastic wrap. Determined to use it before it went back (which is much sooner than a melon that has not been cut!), I made a smoothie.
- 1/2 a large honeydew melon, divided into 2 “blender cups”, scooped out of the skin.
- 2 pinches of dried mint (in my case, apple mint), or 2 sprigs fresh mint
- 1 banana, divided in half
- Using your personal “blending cups” (my ninja blender came with two single serving cups, if you don’t have one of these, combine all ingredients), divide all ingredients into two cups.
- Blend and enjoy!
- If not consuming right away, cover and refrigerate for up to 12 hours.
Note: Photo is half of the total amount of smoothie. Other half was in my fiance’s stomach. 😉